Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Meet The Greek Intern


Name: Adam Fleischman

Year: Senior

Major: Business Economics

Organization: Alpha Epsilon Pi

Life Motto: Perseverance Pays Off

Favorite Thing About Greek Life: Greek Life has given me more opportunities than I could ever imagine. So many doors have been opened that I don't think would have been if I didn't join Greek Life. I have a growing network of people who I can contact for help with anything and everything. Being in Greek Life has changed my life for the better!

Favorite Thing about Oneonta: I love the people that I have met and the atmosphere of this school. In life, a lot of people come and go. But thanks to Oneonta, I have made lifelong friends and memories.

Something You Can't Live Without: Laptop and Phone

Anything Else You Want Your Readers To Know About You: I am a huge Dave Matthews Band fan (I've seen them 26 times)!

No comments:

Post a Comment