Thursday, November 9, 2017

Meet The Greek Intern 2017

Name: Oliva Conroy

Year: Senior

Major: Communication Studies

Hometown: Delmar, NY

Greek Organization: Phi Sigma Sigma

Favorite Quote: Well behaved women seldom make history.

Favorite thing about Greek life: Gaining leadership experience through being president and holding other positions in Phi Sigma Sigma is to me, one of the most rewarding things about being a greek. I also love all of the opportunities that my organization has given me, whether it be through giving back to our community or traveling to different parts of the country to attend sorority conferences! Lastly, my college experience would pale in comparison had I not met my amazing sisters! I know these girls will be there for me no matter what and I have made amazing life long friendships!

Favorite thing about Oneonta: My favorite thing about Oneonta is the atmosphere. Everywhere I go I see both a new face and a familiar face.

Something you can't live without: My laptop!

No comments:

Post a Comment