Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Britany Thomas - Lambda Theta Alpha

Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc., Epsilon Mu Chapter is proud to be currently seeking full recognition here at SUNY Oneonta! We started with just eight ladies but hope to watch our chapter flourish! In the meantime, the five remaining sisters have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! We have had two informationals this semester and are always willing to talk to any lady who thinks she may be interested in our wonderful organization! Our top event of the semester so far has been “Get them to the Greeks”! This event was an open panel discussion to try to build some understanding between mainstream and multi-cultural orgs! Greeks from both SUNY Binghamton(LTA) and SUNY Delhi(LAU) came out to participate and support!  Our chapter definitely believes it is important that as Greek organizations we respect one another and make the effort to understand one another! I personally feel Lambda Theta Alpha has truly empowered me to be a stronger woman. I also know that at any moment, day or night, I have someone I can call on and who will have my back. Being part of a sisterhood like this is indefinable and I’m truly thankful I made it a part of my life!       

No comments:

Post a Comment