Friday, October 28, 2011

Liz O'Connor - Sigma Delta Tau

Hello Greek blog readers! I’m sorry this is so late; it’s been a pretty hectic month for Sigma Delta Tau. Between bake sales, welcoming our five amazing new members into Sigma Delta Tau as our sisters and our charity walk for Prevent Child Abuse America I have barely had time to breathe. Whew!
One exciting thing I did get to participate it was the Mr. and Miss Oneonta pageant. Personally the mere thought of Toddlers in Tiaras episode sends chills up my spine but since my lovely sisters were kind enough to nominate me to represent them in the pageant I thought why not? I would be lying if I said in my younger years I hadn’t been secretly excited when those applications for Miss Teen USA that got sent to every girl 5-18 in the country graced my mailbox.
The pageant itself was a ton of fun and a huge success. Ultimately I was beat out by the hilarious and beautiful Britany of Lamda Theta Alpha but I took second runner up! Although I had a good run I am going to take this opportunity to hang up my sash and retire from the fiercely competitive world of pageants.
Signing off for now, but please check back for various photos and hijinks to learn more about Sigma Delta Tau!

No comments:

Post a Comment